|Are you interested in a fun summer golf program for your kids? This summer, the Didsbury Golf Club is once again offering golf lessons from a CPGA professional. This will be fun!|
Didsbury Golf Club offers a Junior Membership for the golf season for only $95. Juniors must be between age 6 and 17.
Junior Golf Memberships include:
* 7 (OPTIONAL) group golf lessons running Thursday mornings in July and August.
* A junior windup including a fun morning of golf, lunch and prizes.
* Use of our junior clubs and pull carts for no charge
* Freedom to golf every Thursday morning with only other junior golfers on the course.
* The ability to golf at the Didsbury golf club for the full 2020 season
You can also register for the Young Adult Membership. Designed for players aged 18-21, cost is just $375 for a membership. This way Junior Members can keep golfing for a lower cost once they turn 18.
If these interests you, then check out the Pro Shop at the Didsbury Golf Club to get registered for a fun, golf-filled summer.
Lessons start July 2nd and run every Thursday morning from 8 am - 12 noon.
Register online at go.teamsnap.com.
For info call the Golf Club at 403-335-3635 or visit www.didsburygolf.ca.