|In one dynamic session, learn how to handle the ultimate "what if". Debra deWaal, a former Calgary Police Officer, will share her experiences in an informative, high energy and humorous way.|
Learn what types of crime are occurring in our society and how to safely prevent and manage any potentially dangerous situation.
Hosted by Mountain View County, this session will give you the mental and physical tools to be in control of any verbal or physical conflict.
You will learn:
* A personal safety plan that works for you
* Essential and simple self defense skills
* How not to freeze
* How to be mentally tough
* How to perform at the best of your abilities when you are feeling stress or pressure
Join Debra on Tuesday, May 28th at the Mountain View County office.
* 9 am - Coffee and Registration
* 9:30 am - Session Starts
* 2:30 pm - Session Ends
* 2:30 - 3:30 pm - QandA Session
To register for this dynamic presentation on personal safety, contact Daniela Archer at 403-335-3311 Extension 204.