|Are you interested in a fun summer golf program for your kids? This summer, the Didsbury Golf Club is once again offering golf lessons from a CPGA professional. This will be fun!|
Didsbury Golf Club offers a Junior Membership for the golf season for only $95. Juniors must be between age 6 and 17.
Junior Golf Memberships include:
* 7 group golf lessons with a golf pro (Mr. Dallas Johnson) running Thursday mornings in July and August.
* A junior windup on August 22nd, including a fun morning of golf, lunch and prizes.
* Use of junior clubs and pull carts for no charge
* Freedom to golf every Thursday morning with only other junior golfers on the course.
* Ability to golf at the Didsbury Golf Club for the full 2019 season
If this interests you, then check out the Pro Shop at the Didsbury Golf Club to get registered for a fun, golf-filled summer.
Deadline for Junior registration (for lessons) is June 24th. Lessons start July 4th and run every Thursday morning from 8 am - 12 noon.
For info call the Golf Club at 403-335-3635 or visit www.didsburygolf.ca.