|Everyone has a story and the Didsbury Historical Society wants to hear yours. To celebrate 40 years of the Museum, the Society is publishing a history book!|
The last history book of Didsburians was written in 1969, so they are especially interested in information on the last two or three generations.
It is your story and only you can tell it. Maybe you want to write about your new home, or maybe about an organization you were part of. Maybe you want to tell the story of the first time you snuck up on the water tower, or beat your best friend in a toboggan race on the Butte.
Whatever your story is, share it!
- Tell us about you and your family - your parents, spouse, children.
- Perhaps write a story with information about your parents and how they spent their lives in Didsbury.
- What is your career?
- What brought you to Didsbury and when did you arrive?
- What hobbies or interests or community activities do you take part in?
- Awards, accomplishments, special memories - Do you have interesting, funny or unique experiences that you would like to share?
- Who are the special people in your life?
- What has been the biggest change you have seen in the growth of our town and district? What is special about Didsbury and what can we learn from our experiences?
Be sure to include photographs with names and dates.
Email Stories right away to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at the museum.
If you need assistance telling your story, the committee members will be glad to help.
Call any of these great history buffs:
Didsbury Museum: 403-335-9295